Friday, March 18, 2005

Sunshine Days

Well, classes have ended for the spring term, and I now have a month-long break stretching gloriously before me, of which I hope to take full advantage. Exciting activities so far have included a potluck dinner with my Bible study group, for which I prepared a tuna noodle casserole with no prior experience and only half the ingredients as they were actually called for in the recipe, but which nonetheless turned out rather well (thanks, Coach Singer!), a run along dusty farm-trails amidst fields of cows, the chance to read some completely unobligatory books on free will and audience dynamics, the commencement of a new and rather risky play which I'm not altogether sure how to continue, which intends to portray God's love for humanity and its implications for our lives, and several opportunities to enjoy the weather, the countryside, and some philosophical conversation in the company of Justin, fellow cartographer of metaphysical landscapes. Upcoming adventures include the arrivals of Kate Fox and Amy Wong into my welcoming domain, followed by a trip to visit the Fox in her new Italian habitat and a week in Ireland with the flatmates and friends. So, much more excitement to come.

Wow, is that all? No ten-paragraph-long rambling? I must be losing my touch... Don't worry, I'm sure I'll make up for it in the next one. In the meantime, love and wishes of sunshine to you all (and cinnamon lollipops to those who will appreciate them),

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home