Saturday, January 29, 2005

She Thinks In Technicolor

In glad response to requests for visual corroboration of my previous ramblings (as physical evidence, I'm presuming, that I'm not really just sitting in my backyard inventing marvelous fantasies (a state of affairs the revelation of which would bring my family a sizable shock, I would wager)) I present the first set of photos from my adventure so far. Images depict:
  • Katherine's Birthday Party
  • Flatmates and Friends
  • My Bedroom Inside and Out
  • Campus Views
  • The Homestay
  • London Orientation
  • Departure from the States

These images are available at

http://www.herpicturedthoughts.blogspot.com

which can be accessed anytime by clicking on "My Photos" under "Links" in the sidebar on the righthand side of this blog. More photos will be added periodically. Hope they're enjoyable and informative! (Do let me know if there are issues with the page--does it take too long to load, do some photos not appear, etc.) Love always!


2 Comments:

Blogger the Everyday Anthropologist said...

I'm sure if you performed high-tech computer analysis on the photo of the Rosetta Stone, you'd find my reflection in the glass--and you'd be hard-pressed, I think, to find one of those at your local antique shop. So there--concrete proof I WAS in London, at least for one day.

1:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The British Museum's web site does confirm that the scarab beetle sculpture pictured with "the one with many names" is indeed in their collection. Just open your web browser to
http://www.thebritishmuseum.ac.uk/compass/ixbin/goto?id=OBJ5111
and compare to our hero's photo. It matches. I'm convinced.

And, of course, the "Paragon" picture was obviously inserted to prove that TOWMN began her voyage in Hawaii, because this is the name of a Hawaiian airline company, though I'm sure we all think of her as a paragon of something or other (beauty, wisdom, virtue, mischief, etc.)

--Uncle Bruce

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home